Contact person: Ulrike Wohlert
Babelsberger Str. 21 | 14473 Potsdam
Phone: 0331.70 44 57 29 36
The WFBB is the main address in the state of Brandenburg for investors, local companies and innovative start-ups. With our expert knowledge, our contacts and a close network to our partners as well as customised service packages, we offer all services for economic and employment promotion individually, confidentially and free of charge.
Our service for founders with innovative business ideas:
- "Innovations need courage: We promote from means of the European social fund and the country Brandenburg establishment consultation and Business Coaching for the preparation of start-ups, active participation and takeovers with selected external experts and experts.
- Integration through qualification: Academics from EU and non-EU states receive special support in establishing their professional independence in Brandenburg.
- BAFA guideline "Promotion of entrepreneurial know-how: As a partner of three control centres, we conduct information talks for advice in the post-foundation phase.
- Brandenburg EXIST: We support scientific spin-offs in cooperation with Brandenburg universities and research institutions.
- Investment service: We advise on state, federal and EU funding programmes.
- Business Angels: We provide access to know-how, contacts and venture capital in cooperation with the Business Angels Club Berlin-Brandenburg and the Business Angels Network Germany.
- We organise regular consultation days with the business seniors of the Berlin/Brandenburg Advisory Service to pass on professional and management experience in business start-ups, business start-ups, business succession and the development of business models.
- Location Service: We will find the right location with you.
- Network building: Our cluster managers and industry teams inform you about current trends and cooperation opportunities and open doors for you.
- Internationalisation: We provide information and competent support on all issues relating to internationalisation and the EU.